Pages

27 January 2013

One Day For Me by Sally Jenkins

What I loved about this collection of short stories, was the variety - pure and simple as that.  Sally’s brought together a collection of her ‘award-winning’ stories and it was a delight to read them.

A small collection, it’s perfect to download and dip into.  I’d intended to read one a day - no chance. Within hours I’d digested them all, regretting there wasn’t another course.

Force me to pick a favourite and I’d possibly put ‘Consequences’ on top - the implications and of course, consequences, of actions and reactions went full circle.

But what of Susie’s ‘Tangled Web’ and Lillian’s break for freedom in ‘One Day For Me’? Can I have three favourites?!

This is a lovely collection - I want to read some more, please.

This book is available from Amazon.